Eljaya is a digital newspaper that focuses on news from the Northeast region of the Dominican Republic. Its name comes from the combination of the initials of the provinces that make up this area: Espaillat, La Vega, Duarte, María Trinidad Sánchez and Samaná. Eljaya was founded in the year 2000 and has been a reliable and up-to-date source of information for its readers ever since.
What does Eljaya offer?
Eljaya offers a variety of sections covering different topics of interest to the public. Some of these sections are:
- Del Mundo: where the most relevant international news of the moment are published.
- Sports: where the achievements and events of Dominican and international athletes and teams are highlighted.
- Opinions: where the ideas and points of view of various columnists and contributors on current issues are expressed.
- Technology: where advances and news in the field of science, innovation and communication are reported.
- National: where the most important news that occurs in the political, social and economic sphere of the country are reported.
- Northeast: where local and regional news that affect the Northeast provinces are highlighted.
Why read Eljaya?
Eljaya is a newspaper that is characterized by its professionalism, objectivity and commitment to the truth. Its team of journalists and reporters works rigorously and ethically to offer readers truthful and timely information. In addition, Eljaya has an active presence on social media, where she interacts with her followers and provides them with multimedia and interactive content. Eljaya is a newspaper that seeks to inform, educate and entertain its readers with quality and responsibility.
Eljaya is a digital newspaper that represents an informative option for the inhabitants of the Northeast and for all Dominicans who want to be up to date with what is happening in the country and the world. Eljaya has a history of more than 20 years in the journalistic market, which has earned her the recognition and trust of her readers. Eljaya is a newspaper worth reading.