Tagine is a traditional Moroccan dish that is cooked in a clay pot with a conical lid.https://youtu.be/xcbws2c1nfs The pot traps the steam and creates a moist and tender stew that is full of flavor and aroma. Tagine can be made with meat, fish, or vegetables, and usually includes spices like cumin, turmeric, paprika, cinnamon, and ginger.
In this video, you will learn how to make a delicious vegetarian tagine with potatoes, carrots, zucchini, tomatoes, olives, and chickpeas. This recipe is easy to follow and requires only a few simple ingredients.https://youtu.be/xcbws2c1nfs You can use any kind of pot or pan that has a tight-fitting lid, or you can buy a tagine pot online or at specialty stores.
Ingredients for https://youtu.be/xcbws2c1nfs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of green olives, pitted
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a large pot or tagine over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden.
2. Add the salt and the spices and stir well to coat the onion mixture.
3. Add the potatoes, carrots, zucchini, tomatoes, and water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cover the pot with a lid. Simmer for about 40 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
4. Stir in the olives and chickpeas and cook for another 10 minutes, uncovered, to thicken the sauce slightly.
5. Sprinkle with parsley or cilantro and serve hot with bread or couscous.
This vegetarian tagine is a hearty and satisfying meal that is perfect for any occasion. It is rich in fiber, protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.https://youtu.be/xcbws2c1nfs It is also vegan and gluten-free if you use gluten-free bread or couscous. You can customize the recipe by adding other vegetables or spices that you like. You can also make it ahead of time and reheat it before serving. Enjoy this delicious Moroccan dish and share it with your friends and family!
Get More Information
- The Ultimate Guide to Selecting the Right Shoes for Every Occasion
- Acne Care – 6 Formulations Dermatologists Recommend to Fight Acne
- What Hair Dye to Choose and What Should We Pay Attention To?
- The Advantages of Wearing a Big Hat 3 Crucial Points That You Need to Know
- How to Avoid 4 Types Scams in Crypto Investment
- Ethereum – 4 Best Ways to Make Money With Ethereum
- Traveling the World With Limited Income? Get Creative!
- HDB Loan – Getting the Best Deal for Refinancing Your HDB Loan
- Hiring an Attorney for Mesothelioma on Best 3 Basis and Reviews
- Pirzas – The Best Number 8 For Your Life Path
- TAABC – Best Learn How to Serve Alcohol to Minors – Costs and Validity
- Picluck 2 Type Organize – How to Best Export Instagram Hashtags